Dainty Flowers

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Another Exclusive Scarlett & Jo review for you all with this Flower Print and Collar beauty! This is another sample size 24 and fits my 26 body fine and more importantly it fits my bust! This dress has a crossover bust that is stitched in place so NO gaping! NO pinning needed! Such a simple detail but makes all the difference.

The collar detail at the neck and cuffs make this dress stand out as something a little bit special and the vintage print is very pretty with red, blue and green flower details. It has a true vintage look but made in a comfortable light jersey fabric with a mini tie at the back in black to match the collar and cuffs.

I love all things retro and this dress really ticks all the boxes for me. I have styled it quite glam with sequin fascinator and glitter pumps but I can also see me wearing this as an everyday dress. I like to get the most wear out of my clothes and try not to keep things for only special occasions. I put on a Scarlett & Jo dress and can take on the world with a smile knowing I look great in everything I have from them!

Stay tuned for another 2 Exclusives from the Flower Print Collection and a few more S&J pieces I bought recently!








Dress - Scarlett & Jo Collar & Print dress size 24
Available soon HERE
Fascinator - Accessorize
Shoes - Asda
Glasses - ebay
Necklace - Gift

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed