Deep Blue

Monday, August 29, 2016

I wore this to go to a kids party last week. I have worn this combo before but did not get photos so here it is! It was an overcast day which was warm in the sun but cold in the shade and I knew I would be outside most of the day so opted for a cardi.

This cardi is by Voodoo Vixen and I got it from Simply Be with a discount code a while ago. It is a size 4xl. I find their cardis to gave extra long sleeves. It has a seahorse design on it.  I like this style of cardi as most I do not fasten as the buttons just gape unless it is an oversized style. This tie is nice because it is secure ans doesn't flap about in a breeze. Sadly the 4x dresses are far too small for my size 26/28 body. I hope they extend their sizes in the future as their prints are all so bloody cute!

This dress is a lollidot Scarlett & Jo dress with sweetheart neckline (my fave) in navy with small dots. I have worn this dress quite a few times now and only now getting around to blog about it. All the S&J jersey dresses are my everyday go to dresses. I wear them all the time because they look smart but are comfortable and easy to wear. They also was really well and don't need ironed! If you don't know my love for S&J dresses by now you have not been paying attention!









Dress - Scarlett & Jo Lollidot Angel Wing 1940s dress size 26 £50
(Available in size 14 - 32)
Cardi - Voodoo Vixen size 4x from Simply Be
Shoes - Simply Be
Necklace - Charcoal Designs
Bag - Accessorize sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed