Ruby Hearts

Monday, August 22, 2016

If you have not seen my previous posts about this print dress you have really missed something special! Check them out HERE & HERE. This is the perfect Summer dress! I have said it before and I stand by it! Scarlett & Jo are making me very happy with this dress and have also decided to do it in other prints. There is a lovely dainty flower print on the website HERE and a black and white polka dot exclusive to Simply Be HERE.

Today I wore this dress for filming an body positive advert for ebay. I also had my makeup done by the lovely Helena Betts! Check out her instagram for links to her website for info and photos of Wedding Makeup or any enquiries HERE!  I will let you know when the advert is online and where to watch!

Back to this beauty. The colour is a deep Ruby red with the heart print that includes some lollidots. I have already said all the nice things about this dress in my other posts so I am just going to say BUY IT! I find myself drawn to these dresses when the weather is warm. They are light and breezy and just a joy to wear.








Shoes - asda
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Ebay Vintage 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed