Cherry Bomb

Thursday, August 04, 2016

I can't quite believe I am Mum to a 3 year old! Where has the last 3 years gone?! It has not been easy by a long shot but we have done our best and it seems to be working. Franklin is putting on weight so much in fact that he has been taken off his night feed pump! We will see what his weight does over the next month. This means he is getting all his calorie needs from food he eats. He still gets around 500ml of his 1000ml liquid intake via his peg feed tube in his tummy. He also starts nursery 3 mornings a week in September! My baby is growing up.

Being a parent is the hardest job I have ever had and I really do not know how single parents manage to do it and work. I am so lucky to have a partner that does his share and more! We make a good team.

We were in Edinburgh staying with my family for Franklins actual birthday so had a second party for him with his English family in the garden when we got back. Thankfully for the first time we got lovely weather! Everyone had a great time and Franklin was spoiled rotten!

I wore this Lady Voluptuous Cherry dress which I have blogged about before HERE but have styled it differently. It comes with a matching bolero but it was so warm out that I did not wear it. The amazing glasses are by LindsayLoweEyewear in the USA. They glow in the dark!!!!









Dress - Lady Voluptuous Cherry Dress & Bolero 
Shoes - Simply Be
Belt - from another dress
Earrings - Vintage gift
Necklace - Custom PunkyPins
Headscarf - ebay



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this dress and adore that you teamed it with green accents. Franklin is such a cutie! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed