Hocus Pocus

Sunday, October 30, 2016

I have a couple more Halloween inspired looks for you including this Cat print skirt. I found this fabric with a google search and asked Interrobang Art to make me this Midi skirt. You can have a skirt/dress made form any fabric and with elastic or zip waist in size 6-36!!! I am wearing the XL and I am a size 26/28 but could easily size down due to the elastic and lots of fabric.

I blogged about this skirt last year when I got it HERE and have styled it quite casual for this look. The top is from a pack of 3 from Simply Be. Shoes are also from there and in wide fit.

These glasses were an Ebay find and are vintage. I love the bat shape of them and have my prescription lenses fitted by Specs-by-post.com as always. They are £10 to reglaze plus postage.

My Happy Halloween is another old purchase but is still available from Charcoal Designs. I love all their stuff.

I added some sparkle with these Desperate Beatnik earrings and I have to say they are my go to Brand for when I want to shine.








Top - Simply Be 3 Pack size 24/26 £15
Skirt - Interrobangart Custom
Necklace - Charcoal Designs
Glasses - Ebay - Vintage

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You are such a babe! I love this entire outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed