Pumpkin Queen

Monday, October 10, 2016

Finally it is October the month of Halloween or the two and a bit months of Halloween before Christmas in our house! I have a few old Halloween inspired outfits that I have blogged before but will be styling again this month and also some new pieces like this spooktactular swing dress from Topsy Curvy.

I saw Topsy Curvy had a few Skater dress/top Halloween and Christmas inspired styles at The Curve Fashion Festival (get your ticket for next year now! I have bought mine!)and ordered this one although there are more I might still buy! I ordered the 26/28 and I am usually that size and in this dress I needed it for the bust. It is not a HighLow dress but looks like it on me as my large bust brings it up at the front as does the belt bringing it in at the waist. I am 5'3'' for length reference. The fabric has some stretch but the material is white and printed onto it so lots of stretching and you see the white. Your usual size should be fine as it is a swing style so the hips and bum will fit most.

For £20 plus postage this is a great little novelty dress. I will be wearing this a lot this month and the long sleeves are perfect for the cooler weather. Topsy Curvy have a great selection of prints so there will be something for everyone but really your problem will be wanting them all!







Dress - Topsy Curvy Ghost & Pumpkin Swing dress size 26/28 £20
Leggings - Asos Curve
Socks - Primark old
Shoes - Everything5Pounds old
Glasses - LondonRetro old
Belt - Asos Curve
Earrings - Charcoal Designs 
DeelyBoppers - Asda

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed