Freaky Felines

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pumpkin Cat skirt of dreams which I had made last year from Interrobang Art. I found this fabric through google and got the awesome Christina to make me this skirt. I have had a few skirts made from fabrics I have found online and you can too!

This skirt has an elastic waist but you can have a zip added for a small extra cost. This is the midi length as I wear skirts high under my bust I find the longer length works better on me. I am 5'3'' for reference. Interrobang Art items come in size 6-36 and everything can be custom fit to our measurements.

This is just a fun outfit that makes me smile and is so easy to wear. These are all old items but you can find similar pieces and create your own looks. The leggings are a cheap ebay find. You can get leggings in every colour if you search. The top was from a pack of 3 from Simply Be but is just a basic top. The skirt is the star of this outfit and you can see how I styled it last year HERE.






Skirt - Custom Interrobang Art size XL £40
Top - Simply Be - old
Leggings - Ebay - old
Shoes - Funtasma Saddle Shoes
Brooch - Ebay
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - London Retro

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed