105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Priscilla & William

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
William & Priscilla
Ontario, Canada

Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

William is from Ontario, Canada while I’m from California, USA! (i'm in Canada now :D) We met in early 2012 on tumblr (a blogging website), of all places! He thought this one picture of me was cute so he followed me and then i thought he was really cute so i followed him back! I totally crushed on him hard for ages. We became very close friends and he realized how much he liked me and we got together and never looked back!



When did you get married and where?

We got married on January 31st, 2015 in Toronto City Hall! on a wonderfully wintery day!



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

Size 18/xxl but honestly my size can be anywhere from a 16/xl to a 20/xxl depending on the brand and if my boobs are behaving haha.



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

Sometimes i have trouble finding clothing cause i tend to be too big for most store fronts and too small for plus size but i didn’t have a problem finding the dress since i’ve pretty much been obsessed with modcloth.com and they always have a wonderful selection of plus size clothing with sizing reviews! I browsed over a couple weeks (just kidding, i am always browsing that site!) and my dress was just staring me in the face and i just knew it was my dress!



Describe your day.

So so so COLD! I had just moved to Canada a month before the wedding and it happened to be Toronto’s coldest winter in 15 years! But it was definitely beautiful to see the snow softly falling outside. since we had a city hall wedding (with a max of 20 guests there) we had a lunch afterwards with everyone and then dinner with most of them in the evening. we do plan to have a vow renewal wedding ceremony in California for our 5th anniversary, since only my mother, aunt, and cousin were able to make it from my side.



Anything else you want to add.

I’ve only recently began my journey of self love, and I remember how much I hated how I looked in the pictures but now looking back, I don’t care because I married the love of my life and he loves me no matter how I look. You do you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed