Ghosts In Space

Monday, October 17, 2016

Welcome to my second Review of Eclectic Eccentricity Jewellery! I am a little excited to share with you as you can see from my photos. I recently reviewed the Long Titanium Quartz Pendant on the right HERE and today I am sharing this super cute Lunar Abalone Necklace.

I love that these necklaces are working so great with my Halloween inspired outfits! The Lunar Maria Abalone Crescent necklace in inspired by the Moons surface which was once thought to be a massive area of water. The necklace is 3cm long and has and 18 inch chain. The little star on the the chain is another cute detail. The colours really are stunning and even more so in person. Just magical!

I can only urge you all to go to the Eclectic Eccentricity website HERE to see all the amazing pieces available and I would be surprised if you don't snap up one, two or three pretties for yourself!

This is my first Monki clothing purchase. I ordered the Medium as it was the largest left in stock and did think it would be too small and sent back but I was pleasantly surprised. It is supposed to be an oversized short tshirt but looks more like a crop top on me and I ain't mad!

Franklin sneaking in to show off his own Halloween Little Terror Top from Asda.









Top - Asos Monki Ghost Tshirt size M £10
Skirt - Asos Curve Stripe Midi size 26 - old
Shoes - Next - old
Glasses - Bonlook

Franklin - Little Terror Top Asda £3.50

This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed