Fat Vamp

Friday, April 01, 2016



These photos are very dramatic. You won't often see me in all black. It is kind of a uniform for unhappy fat people as you are told it is slimming! Which of course is rubbish. Being a size 26/28 no colour is going to make me look smaller. I wore black for too long when I was an unhappy fatty which is why I am drawn to bold colourful prints now. 

This dress was sent to me by accident when I bought something from an intagram sale. I tried it on and thought it looked pretty cool. I have never tried anything like it before but felt I could rock it. 

The dress in only leather on the front making it comfortable to sit in. The outfit along with the eye makeup are just a perfect combo for a bold look. I look like a fat vampire! I could deffo be in Buffy with this look! 

Outfit Details
Dress - Asos Curve size 26 via Instagram Sale
Net Skirt worn as veil
Glasses - Agent Provocateur via ebay

Photographer - Velvet d'Amour of Volup2
Styling - Velvet d'Amour & LollyLikes


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed