Budget Bridal - Gatsby Lady Gloria

Sunday, April 17, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE
_________________________________________________________________


Introducing Gloria a beaded mint green dress with cape that makes a stunning and elegant Wedding dress. Gatsby Lady London have so many stunning dresses that would suit many fabulous occasions but this one really stood out to me as something a little different for a Budget Bridal option. It is also available in Off White for the traditional look. Most of the dresses come in 2 or more colour options and are available in sizes 6 - 30.  

The heavily beaded and detailed dresses command attention and really are so beautiful in photos but shine in real life. The material is a thin non stretch chiffon which had me a little worried about fit but I sized up to the 30 which is actually the perfect fit for me. I usually need to size up from my usual 26/28 when buying non stretch fabrics to accommodate my large bust. 

This dress makes me feel like a glamorous babe and the bead work gives the dress some weight which makes it flow really lovely when walking and moving around. It also stops the cape section from awkwardly flying up with a breeze. Due to my large bust the waist sits higher on me than it would most people. The length is great for me too. I am 5'3'' for reference.

Most of the dresses have headbands to purchase that perfectly match which is a lovely touch! It gives the full vintage look with ease and makes for the perfect Vintage Style Bridal look. I have included some other gorgeous dresses from the Gatsby Collection that would also work as Bridal Wear.







Dress - GatsbyLady Gloria Mint Dress size 30 £55
Shoes - Asos £22
Glasses - Vintage
Earrings - SummerBlueJewelry

TOTAL - £92.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some other dresses from the GatsbyLady Collection








This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This outfit is the bomb and I love the matching accessories too! Mint looks beautiful on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird that I was thinking of buying this dress yesterday! It looks amazing on you! I wasn't sure about the headband but it looks so cute on you I think I might give it a try! Thanks for the well timed review! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord, I LOVE this. These dresses are amaaazing.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed