Budget Bridal - Gatsby Lady Flapper

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE
___________________________________________________________________


Here is another STUNNING little number from the amazing Gatsby Lady Collection! As with most of the Gatsby dresses this Flapper dress is available in other colour options. I chose the white as it was a traditional Bridal colour. 

The Flapper dress is covered with sequins and beads to make the beautiful patterns that are classic Art Deco style. The dress has a stretchy white slip under under the beaded mesh. I did not notice the slip has slim straps and my only nude bra died last week! The top part of the dress could really fit most sizes. The bottom part is fitted and I am wearing the size 30 for reference. 

This  style will suit a small bust as is would drape more and be loose fitting. The waist has elastic in it so it will always give a good shape. The Angel sleeves are perfect for lose not wanting to bare arms but you get the lovely see through look due to the mesh. 

I got the matching headband and it is all you need to complete the Vintage look. It is so simple but had such class and make a bold statement which is perfect for Bridal and at these prices they can fit nearly every Budget too!

I will be trying a few more styles in the future and look forward to sharing them with you.








Dress - GatsbyLady Flapper dress size 30 £79
Headband - GatsbyLady Ritz £15
Shoes - Simply Be £10.50
Glasses - Vintage
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik

TOTAL -£104.50

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some other dresses for the Gatsby Lady Collection









This item was loaned to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was so excited to see your first post about Gatsby London, what an amazing shop! I totally love the flapper style so I was thrilled to see the shop and that things are plus sized, woo! Thanks for sharing, you look amazing in this dress!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed