Fright Sight

Thursday, April 21, 2016


How freaking awesome are these Sunglasses!!! A must for any Halloween/Horror obsessed ghoul but also just a great pair of spex with design based on the Ouija board with something extra special....they GLOW IN THE DARK! Yes the letters and images on the front and arms glows in the dark.

This is my second review of Lindsay Lowe Eyewear and I really can't get enough of them. I look forward to more options in the future. The classic large cat eye shape and wide arms are a great look and really is a stand out in a crowd style.

You can have these Fright Board frames with sunglasses lenses or clear lenses (to reglaze with your own prescription) I think I will get clear prescription lenses in these so I can wear them at night and make the most of the glow in the dark feature. I will not be keeping these for October these will be worn all year round.

For my first outing I rocked these glasses with some Kreepville666 eyeball earrings and orange lipstick but have so many ideas for these frames with outfits.









Sunglasses - Lindsay Lowe Fright Board Sunglasses $64.99 (£45.22)
Also available with clear lenses $59.99 (£41.74)




You can see my first review of these 3D frames HERE 



This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed