Budget Bridal - Society Plus Tutu

Thursday, April 14, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE
_______________________________________________________________


For my first ever Society Plus post this is a great one! What fashion loving lady does not love a tutu?!
They are such a great item to have and these are just beautiful. I have seen a few bloggers post about them and I thought they would make a great Budget Bridal item as did Society Plus and their Collaboration with PrettyPearBride. Choosing just one to style was hard! In the end I went for this Baby Blue shorter style as I had not seen it on any other bloggers. 

It arrived super fast and comes with a ribbon to tie at the waist. The waist is a wide elastic covered in a satin material the same shade as the skirt and ribbon. I was between sizes when I looked at the size chart but figured sizing up is always the safe bet so I went for the US 26/28 and it fits great. I could have sized down if my size was out of stock and it would not have been a problem. Some of the other tutus have a zip and no elastic so it is worth checking the size chart for those. They go from a US size 14 - 36!

The colour is beautiful and in some light it looks almost a green more than blue which I like. It is so full and soft I feel like the Princess in it. This skirt is a big statement piece that is perfect for Bridal wear but is so versatile while not breaking the bank. These style skirts give you the glamorous look without the designer price tag of a Wedding dress but feeling like a million bucks!

I love this tutu and feel like every woman should have one even if it is just for wearing around the house and playing dress up. Rock it with a vest like Carrie in Sex & The City or with a bling sequin top and glam it up! They also make great Fairy outfits for kids parties and Halloween so basically get yourself a tutu! Below are some other suitable Bridal Tutus but Society Plus also has Black and Red one available!






Tutu - Society Plus Baby Blue size 26/28 $79 (£55.56)
Belt - GatsbyLady Headband (worn as belt) £15
Top - Simply Be dress (similar HERE) £45
Fascinator - Depop £10
Glasses - Vintage
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Shoes - Asos £22

TOTAL - £147.56



---------------------------------------------------------

Below are some ideas of how to style the tutu for Bridal and less formal occasions.




All Tutus HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is absolutely bloody gorgeous! You look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed