105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Sam & Theo +

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
Sam & Theo 
Bristol, UK

Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

We met on an Easter Sunday at a nightclub, 8 years ago. I had liked him for such a long time with Theo not having a clue who I was or that I liked him. 


When did you get married and where?

We got married 18 months later in Wookey Hole caves, Somerset. 



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

I was a size 22 when we got married



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?


I had the exact dress I wanted in my head and found a dress maker in China (on eBay) to make it. It only cost £69! I knew that I didn't want a traditional looking white dress so luckily didn't have the experience of bridal store disappointment. When the dress arrived, I found the dress had a zip closure and even with my measurements, it was still too tight so I paid a seamstress to alter the back and changed it to a corset back. 


Describe your day.

Our wedding day started pretty late, as we got married at 5pm. It rained non stop until 30 mins before the ceremony. Although when you're in a wet, slippery cave, we were going to be dripped on regardless! 

The wedding was themed around 'Prince', both mine and Theos idol. We had album table names, 'diamonds and pearls' on our cake and back to back Prince tracks throughout our wedding meal. I even entered the cave to 'Let's go crazy'.



Anything else you would like to add

Being a little short of confidence, I had opted for no posed photographs and only one of our close friends to take the pictures.  Looking back, I really regret that. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed