Innterrobang Art X Lolly - Dress

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Check out this gorgeous dress by Interrobang Art for our Collaboration! Isn't it just a dream! I love the colour so much. It will be perfect for Summer but I could not wait for warmer weather to share it with you all so put a big fluffy cardi with it when I went out.

I am wearing the size 28 but did ask for a custom bust of 21" from shoulder to under bust as I have a very large bust at 42JJ and it fits perfectly! If you find dresses to large/small at the bust please contact Christina at Interrobang Art and let her know your measurements for the perfect fit.

The length is great on me and sits below the knee. I am 5'3'' for referrence. If you are tall and worried about length then please do drop Christina a message and she will get you sorted. The straps are wide and comfortable. The back is shirred or comfort and fit. The arm holes are small enough not to show off my bra.

You can see my previous #interroangartxlolly post about the Midi Skirt HERE and keep and eye out for my last post about the Knee Skirt coming very soon!








Dress - Interobang Art Lolly Dress size 28 £75
Cardi - Primark old
Glasses - Zenni
Shoes - Simply Be
Earring & Brooch - Summer Blue Jewelry


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Lolly! Love that furry shrug too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed