She Bangs!

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Party season is upon us and it seamed only right to start it off a bang! This Simply Be Startburst Glitter Velour top from the Partywear Range is perfect for any night on the town or party. I ordered the size 30 for an oversized look but it is smaller than I expected so this size actually fits me well. There are matching leggings available for a bold look.

It is glitter on the fabric so there is a lot of fallout to start. I styled it with some old wet look leggings and love this look. I love velvet/velour and this time of year is perfect for it. This top has a small opening with button at the back of the neck but I was able to just slip it on over my head. I could have added a belt for more detail but liked the loose fit for this look.

The silver glitter on the black is a great contrast and really sparkles! I think if it had been multi coloured glitter it may have been too much but this is a classy look. There are matching Starburst Glitter Velour leggings available HERE for the complete look.







Leggings - Similar HERE
Shoes - Asda 
Fascinator - Accessorize
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik



This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed