Top Cat

Sunday, November 06, 2016

I always love when a new brand starts and I was super excited to see Joanie had some lovely pieces. They market themselves as up to a size 22 but I found a few 26 on their website. I had to try this Cat Jumper in a XXL and it is very stretchy and probably could have sized down if I wanted a tighter fit.

Jumpers are perfect for Winter to throw on over a dress to keep warm. I have lots of cardis but they are all pretty small and don't fasten so this is perfect to keep the breasts draft free! They have quite a few cute jumpers on the site and did buy another and have my eye on one or 2 more!

Also I did try the Gigi Scallop Stripe dress in a 26 and it was large on me and had pockets so if you are looking for a pretty dress with pockets then check it out HERE







Jumper - Joanie Cat Jumper XXL £35
Dress - Scarlett & Jo Lollidot 40s Wrap dress size 24 £50
Leggings - Yours Clothing
Hat - Accessorize
(Reglazed by Specs-by-post.com)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed