Minnie Mouse Underwear Set

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Keeping with the Minnie Mouse theme this week I introduce the Yours Clothing Black & White Spot Moulded Bra with Red Trim

I saw this set in Yours and my heart skipped a beat as it is a Set that Minnie Mouse herself would be proud to wear. I have a terrible time finding bras to fit my 44H bust and usually have to buy online from random places but thought I had to at least try it on and see.

Yours only go up to a G cup but it is a generous one. Although the 44G was about an inch too short to actually fasten I tried the 46G which is the largest size they do. To my shock it fit and made my boobs look fab! I picked up a pair of pants to match and after giving them a good stretch opted for the 26/28 instead of my usual 22/24 just to be safe. 



Finding bras to fit is hard enough but actually finding a Set is almost impossible. I am so happy I have somewhere I can go and try on bras again as Evans no longer make bras to fit me. Even with their sizing and measuring guide the 44H cup is about half the size of my boob. Whats up with that Evans??

In Yours they were handing out £5 off vouchers to use when spending over £20 in store today so my £16 bra and £8 pants came to £19 and I couldn't be happier with them.


This is me in my lovely new set with my lumpy DB (double belly) for the world to see. This is defo a VBO (visible belly outline) picture! lol

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Looks great on! And it sure does make your boobs look super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may sound really silly but sometimes it's just so good to see someone with a body who looks like mine, uncovered. I rarely see anyone of my body type and it just feels, reassuring, liberating almost. Fatshion blogs rock - and the underwear is fab. So often I find I can get a bra that fits but no pants that match. Matching pants for the win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Through seeing pictures of other fat women I was able to love my own body and I think it is vital that people are exposed to all shapes and sizes and colours for society to actually accept that people are different and it is not a bad thing!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, that bra is fab, as are your norks! You utter fox, you! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. norks! lol Thank you :) x

      Delete
    2. OMG, I love the word nork for boobs, my mom uses it all the time when she tells people that I have big boobs!

      Delete
    3. Hehe, great minds think alike Lisa! :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh what a gorgeous under wear set, and really reasonably priced, too. Think I need me this set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a great price and comfortable. not washed it yet but hope it turns out ok :)

      Delete
  5. so refreshing to see someone who looks like me!! I honestly have a middle section like that and Im always worried about it and my mother always prods at it and Im like...its part of me!! I had a hernia when I was a baby and it sorta stemmed from that but yeah thanks lovely lady for being so open and real :D love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lumps and bumps are part of everyone and its not just fat people who have body issues. if you can be happy with your belly then it does not matter what anyone else thinks of it. :) love you xx

      Delete
  6. You look fabulous! I'm so jealous of that bra though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great Lolly. What beach do you hang out at. I would love to be there too. You go girl. You rock.
    Charlie
    Zaftig Buff Photos

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed