Spray & Polish

Friday, March 16, 2012




These are 2 items out of a christmas set from Boots. It all came in a big petty make up case. I have never tried any of the Ted Baker beauty products but the smell of the Body Spray is everything good about Summer so thought I would give it a go :)

The body scrub is the BEST I have ever used! It is super thick and has very small particles which I always feel work better. It is also an oil based scub which leaves skin feeling really soft and moisturised. Two big surprise beauty items I am happy I tried and will keep my eyes peeled to see in stores.

Ihope everyone has a lovely weekend and i look forward to posting pictures of my outfit from tonight party and St Patricks Day celebrations!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed