Dogtooth & Belly

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I was looking through my clothes and found this ASOS skirt I got a while ago and decided to try wearing it under my bust and think I have found a new fave outfit! I love how it shows off my belly!
Black & white is always a good look and I am a big fan of bold prints. I dont own many skirts. I tend to buy dresses but this has made me take note and now I will look at skirts when I go shopping :) 



NEW outfit posts soon! I promise! :D

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow this skirt looks amazing on you! Especially with those shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lovely on you!I love how business chic it looks! Just came across your blog and I love it!, will definitly keep reading! <3

    I'd love you to check mine out :)

    http://foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed