FATshion Recap - Part 1 Polka Dots & Coat

Monday, March 12, 2012

For those who know me from tumblr and lookbook you will have probably seen these outfits before but I wanted to share them here as this is what I created this blog for! :)




I seem to buying a lot of clothes from New Look Inspire. Mostly because they fit and their prices are not too expensive for my budget and sale items are my perfect purchase! I hate paying full price for things! haha

The coat is a size 24 and cost £25 in the sale. I tried it on not expecting it to fit my over my large 44h boobs but was surprised when i managed to squeeze them in. When I saw the shape this coat gives me and a waist i had to buy it!

You should know that I am a polka dot queen! I bought this dress in a size 24 for £24.99 and also in black size 26! Made with a stretch fabric they are both stylish and comfy. Leggings have made wearing dresses possible as tights/nylons are hard to find in xxl and chub rub is a major turn off for me! leggings have taken the pain out of looking girly for me :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I bought this dress in the sale the other day and wore it out to dinner tonight. It's awesome! I did find however that my boobs kept wanting to make an appearance so may have to wear a wee vest under it next time! Caroline x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed