Classic White Shirt

Friday, March 30, 2012

I am not someone who buys or even owns any item of clothes that are white! Due to my ability to spill anything down my chest! However I was in New Look and spotted this Tuxedo style shirt in the Sale rack for £9 and thought I would give it a go. I love when you can see a bra through a shirt and I think I will wear a black bra next time I wear this. The belt I feel gives me a more finished look and the black and white patent shoes were made for this outfit! Black & White is never a bad combo. Leggings are my best friends when it comes to trousers. I am a shorty and I hate ironing so suit trousers are always too long and wide legged. As long as I wear thick leggings with a short top I feel its fine. When you can see your pants through the material its not such a good look. Which is when a longer top comes in good. I kept this outfit simple with no jewellery as its quite a statement on its own without my large funky jewels complicating the look.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. the top is great and for £9 - what a steal. i lvoe the detail on it. xXx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed