Simply Be Sale Top Picks!

Monday, December 30, 2013

I love this dress! It was part of the wedding dress designs but I think it can be used for any special occasion and is so simple and beautiful.


Being a shorty at 5'3'' maxi dresses have kind of passed me by but this one is beautiful.


A pretty button up dress with vintage feel to it can never be a bad thing!



This dress just screams vintage to me. Classy, classic but with a twist this dress doesn't need much in they way of accessories to impress! 


Houndstooth print and monochrome are a win/win in my book!


The piping and colour of this dress plus the shape are all ticking boxes for me.



Something a little less party and more office or day dress. Check has been massive this year and I am very happy about it being Scottish! Tartan! 


Looking forward to summer and this dress it just delicious with its lemon print! 


I love a Poppy print! This dress is sweet and pretty for day.




These are my top picks from Simply Be! Check out the website for more fabulous deals! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed