Fashion World Sale Top Picks!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

I couldn't do a Fashion World post without including this fabulous dress that I blogged about HERE. It is so gorgeous and makes me feel like a million dollars! 


I love the colour and shape of this dress. I comes in smaller bust size 
also so you get an even better fit! 


How pretty is this dress! So vintage looking and girly.


The neckline of this lace dress is lovely and it has structure with the 
bonded lace rater than a thin lace.


Polka dots are always a must for me and I love this shirt but it is sadly 
only available in the smaller sizes.


Contrast colour block is such a great look. I love the clean lines and with 
jeans or jeggins this would rock.


I love good western shirt and with my new found love of cowboy boots this is perfect! 


 Loving this flower print. It is great to see it on a blaser as a statement 
but fun item with a dress or jeans.


For the more understated blazer types this is perfect. the contrast trim and Prisoner homage is making me want this more! 


Stripes and also the peplum is such a cute touch to this which can 
be dressed up or down very easily!


These are my top picks from Fashion World! Check out the website for more great bargains!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed