Empire Records - B Side

Thursday, December 19, 2013

So I wore this dress HERE and wanted to Winter it up and this is what I came up with. I love my fluffy cardis in Autumn/Winter and with my Yours Clothing Cowboy Boots this is a Winning Winter outfit for me! I can't say enough good things about these Boots! They really are the BEST! I have worn them a few times out and about and have had NO blisters, rubbing or anything which never happens with new shoes! NOTE: Boots are now reduced to £37.50!!! Go grab yourself a pair before they are gone!





Dress - New Look Inspire size 24
Cardi - New Look Inspire size 22
Leggings - ebay size 20
Hat - ebay
Brooch - Primark

See my review of these fab Boots HERE
See my original post featuring this dress HERE




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Have an awesome Christmas, and looking forward to following your blog in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed