Best Of 2013

Thursday, January 02, 2014

JANUARY
Doncaster Rad Fat Shopping Trip. The first one and the third is on Saturday! Can't wait! 
Original Post HERE

Lisa, Rebs, Becky, Lisa, Rachel. Not Pictured are Steph, Beth and myself.

FEBRUARY
My Birthday outfit and this month was full of lego and zines!
Link HERE


MARCH
There was the Sheffield Zine Fest! Put on by Bettie and Chella. I had a stall selling Vegan Cupcakes and crafts with the help of Lisa. Plus I got to go down this slide! Twice!!!
Link HERE


APRIL
This month was all about Yours Clothing. I reviewed three outfits from them! 
See All Posts HERE


MAY
This was a month of outfit posts when pregnant. Not maternity wear just my normal clothes as I grow out of them. Plus a review of this gorgeous Corset!
See more HERE


JUNE & JULY
I spent all of June feeling crap and most of July in Hospital ill and with pre-eclampsia so not really the Best bits but it happened. Plus I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy Franklin! 
More HERE


AUGUST
The First Sheffield Clothes Swap happened! I also modelled for a 3D Full Body Scan!
More HERE


SEPTEMBER
PLUS NORTH!!!!The best day and night for fats! All he best ladies there! If you were not there or don't know what it is then click HERE now!!!! 


OCTOBER
My fave month because of Halloween! Skeletons and pumpkins were on the blog. Also my fat body in a bodycon, high neck dress! oh no!!! Plus to make it worse......sitting!!! Fuck Flattering! I am fat and this is how my body looks sitting and standing.
See HERE


 NOVEMBER
A  bit of everything this month! Adams Family, Cowboys, Minnie Mouse, Mermaids & Vintage!
Here is my take on a grown up Wednesday Adams look with this fab Simply Be Dress!
More HERE


DECEMBER
Some of my most favourite party dresses this month! Including this gorgeous dress I reviewed for Fashion World. It is just stunning and makes me feel like a Queen! Every girl should feel like that at least once a year. Right!?
More HERE


2013 has been a great year for my Blog! This year also brought me my baby Franklin which I am so grateful for. He had a very bad start but is coming along so well now! I lost too many people that were too young to leave this earth. I made new friends that will hopefully be in my life for many years to come. I have been inspired and inspiration. I have loved and my heart is full.
Thank you all for taking time out of your lives to read this little blog of mine and share my journey. Here is to new and exciting adventures in 2014!
xXx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love you beautiful lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely read and I'm so glad Franklin is coming along nicely. He gets cuter with every photo! x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed