Damask Queen

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Hello fashion hungry fatties! I first saw this dress on the beautiful Elena from Frivolous Mrs D at Plus North and fell in love with it. Fashion World kindly gifted me this dress to review and was super excited to get it on my body! The dress has a slight stretch which makes it comfortable and has a great fit and flare shape. The cap sleeve make it easy to wear without a cardi/bolero and it has a tulle underskirt section to make it stay poofy.

This Damask print is so lovely and in different lights it looks more black or more red/pink. I found the length perfect for me. I am 5'4" so will be shorter on you taller ladies. it has a side zip which I didn't need to use as I slipped it on. I wore it to a friends birthday meal and got lots of compliments on it and felt fabulous all night.






There is up to 40% off at Fashion World right now so head on over and 
have a good look at what gems are available!


This dress was gifted to me from Fashion World for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The dress is gorgeous and you look amazing!! colour really suits you and it's very xmassy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lolly! You look truly scrumptious in this dress.. I love it! I love the colour on your the style, everything. So beautiful. In fact I really want to buy t because you look so wonderous in it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo lovely on you! Great fit, fab print and wonderful style. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous I love that dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing in it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! That dress is gorgeous and you look absolute fantastic in it. ♡

    ♡ Mel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooo much ladies!! Feeling the love 💗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress. You look glorious! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed