Boxing Day - Stripes

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ho ho hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! Boxing day is usually a day for me to go sale shopping but I have baby now so it is more of a family day plus I have done a bit of online shopping and have the Rad Fat Doncaster Shopping Trip on the 4th January so not to worry!

This dress is by Simply Be and I missed out on it but managed to get this one new from ebay! Its a size 24 and not very much stretch but I have squeezed my boobs in and it works for me. I love monochrome and this just screams fun and Beetlejuice! Which is also a win in my book.

This is my Boxing day outfit. What do you think?






Dress - Simply Be via ebay size 24
Leggings - Primark size 18
Shoes - Clarks Hamble Oak Brogue
Necklace - Custom Betenoirejewellery
Brooch - Kewpie Betenoirejewellery
Sunglasses - ebay
Cardi - New Look Inspire

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the whole outfit, you look stunning, is the cardi still online I want it!! Hope you are having a lovely time and baby enjoyed his first Xmas xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beetlejuice!! You look fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dress so much!! You look absolutely beautiful in it :) Also bang on trend with the monochrome!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed