Christmas Eve - Junk Food

Tuesday, December 24, 2013


Merry Christmas Eve! This is what I am wearing today to stay home and enjoy my little family. Comfy and cozy and super sweet. This is the gorgeous dress Lauren Pocket Rocket designed for Simply Be and I have blogged about it before HERE but guess what guys! I wear dresses more than once! I try to change it up a  bit every time a wear a dress and this is my Junk Food heavy version of wearing this dress featuring a Rocket Lolly necklace, Cupcake Belt Buckle and the Ice Cream print of the dress. Good enough to eat.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and Wonderful Christmas! I will blog my Christmas outfit asap after the day. Hope you have all been good and Santa brings you something special.

Love to you all xxx





Belt Buckle - Kreepsville 666
Minnie Slippers - Primark

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Merry Christmas Lolly! Give Frankie a squidge from me. x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed