Evans Sale Top Picks!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

I adore these fur collar coats! So cozy for the horrid winter we are just at the beginning of. Get yourself something warm and stylish that will last you a couple of years at a bargain price.


I had a jumper like the cocktail one when I was around 10 years old and wore it to death. I may just have to get this one for nostalgia reasons. Who doesn't love a lip logo?!


You can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle and how cute is the scotty dog cardi!


Love this print and would look fab with jeggings. The cutout of this one is really pretty.


Every girl needs a bit of leopard print and sparkles in her wardrobe. These two are just gorgeous!


These are something a little different to what I would normally go for but I am drawn to the shape of the first dress and just adore the unique print and placement of the second dress.


We can't have an Evans post without Clements Ribeiro! Super cute prints and motif!



This is the Star on top of the tree when it comes to Evans Sale this year! Just stunning! 


These are my Evans Top Picks! Head over to http://www.evans.co.uk/ to grab your bargains!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have the berry coat, and it's really gorgeous! I definitely recommend it if you're after a new coat! My sister has the scottie dog cardi, too, and it's even cuter in the flesh. I want one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed