Pretty Plisse

Monday, December 12, 2016

You don't have to spend lots of money on something new for that Christmas party. You can buy something new to you! Ebay is my go to for everything really. I picked up this old Anna Scholtz for Simply Be dress that still had the tags on for £15! Total bargain. It has sequin bird detail and is pleated plisse fabric in black which is something I have very little of in my wardrobe.

Plisse is a great fabric and there seems to be quite a bit of it about for Winter. The pleats mean it has good stretch but also hugs areas well and falls nicely.

This is a size 28 and fits well. I need it for the bust. I like how it falls just below my knee but would be shorter on anyone taller. (5'3'') I have adding some gold accessories to create a simple but pretty Party look. Now who wants to PARTY!!!!!







Dress - Anna Scholz via Ebay size 28 £20 
Shoes - Asda 
Fascinator - Accessorize
Glasses - London Retro
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed