Blue & Beyond

Monday, December 05, 2016

“I wanted to make pieces to last years. Beyond trends, beyond chain stores. I wanted to create something all its own, something just for us, made with love and consideration. Made ethically in the USA as a small company with no corporate input. Uncompromising, unapologetic, humane, and timeless. Go-to pieces designed to last.”- Beth Ditto


This may look familiar because I blogged about the Kim Top version of this print HERE. This is a woven cotton type material with no stretch. It had the same cut as the Kim but more length and a v neck at the back with strap.

This is not the first time I have worn something backwards! lol I actually wear the Vintage Evans Beth Ditto Domino dress backwards as I like the higher neckline. See HERE. I will wear this dress the right way around too but for this the styling worked better with the necklace and v neck.

I am in love with all my Beth Ditto items and the print of this one is just perfection. The tiny Beth heads are just awesome. This is a 3x and is very oversized so will fit anyone up to a size 34 I would say and maybe even bigger.

Gold accessorise and vintage glasses complete this look and I would be happy wearing this to a Summer meal by the beach or a glitzy New Years party! That is what I love about this Collection. Everything is so versatile. The New Collection is just stunning and I have my eye on quite a few pieces!








Dress - Beth Ditto Leigh Electric Eye dress 3x
Necklace - Primark old
Shoes - Asos old
Belt - Asos old
Glasses - Etsy Vintage
Reglazed by Specs-by-post.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed