Glitter & Pop

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Another Scarlett & Jo Lurex top for you all! I told you when I love something I want it in every colour option. I reviewed the Gold version a little while ago and you can see how I styled it HERE.
I wanted to do something different with this one so here is my way of styling it.

A pop of colour can make any outfit something extra special. It can be as cheap or expensive as like too. This sequin bag was under £4 from ebay and the shoes were £10 from Simply Be last Summer!

I love the blue with the Silver but I am sure I will be trying lots of colours in the future. I cans see green, red and purple being very nice with this top. The knot front and v neck is lovely and there is a thin tie at the back. The sleeves are loose and airy. The length is great too. It falls below my bum and belly so if those are areas you prefer not to have on show this is the perfect choice of top.

Scarlett & Jo are really blowing me away this Season with all the sparkle options. Glam is what they do best and I am all about it!







Top - Scarlett & Jo Twist Knot Lurex top size 26 £40
(Available in Sizes 10 - 32)
Leggings - Evans Wet Look old
Shoes - Simply Be old
Bag - ebay
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Etsy Vintage

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed