Damn Girl!

Thursday, December 22, 2016

“I wanted to make pieces to last years. Beyond trends, beyond chain stores. I wanted to create something all its own, something just for us, made with love and consideration. Made ethically in the USA as a small company with no corporate input. Uncompromising, unapologetic, humane, and timeless. Go-to pieces designed to last.”- Beth Ditto


This was the first piece released from the Beth Ditto Collection and what a way to start! This is the iconic Jean Paul Gaultier Corset. It is printed onto an oversized black tshirt which can be dressed up or down. The print is front and back and there is a ribbon laced through eyelets on the back for extra detail. Wearing this outfit makes me look and feel daaamn fiiine! Double chins, vbo, lumpy legs and all!

Bringing high end designer looks to plus size is fantastic and sooo needed. Not everyone can afford it but those that can should have access to it.

I have kept it sexy with the cute Heart Choker from Vixen Curves and Big Tights All Woman Lace Hold Ups which have that jelly stuff which stops them sliding down. These are size 28-32 are fit great!

As the shirt is oversized it is long enough I can wear it as a dress but I am only 5'3'' but I would wear this with leggings or a skirt also.

An old fascinator and my Wedding shoes from Hush Puppies complete this fabulous look!








Top - Beth Ditto Corset Tee 2x sold out
Hold ups - Big Tights All Woman Lace size 28-32 
Shoes - Hush Puppies sold out
Fascinator - Accessorize old
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Moschino



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed