Rose Gold

Friday, January 29, 2016

This dress has had me stumped for quite a while on how to style it. It is from Simply Be and by Joanna Hope. The colour is a Rose Gold and it it a stretchy metallic fabric with a crackled effect which almost looks like it could be sequin from a distance. The problem I have had is the Rose Gold and what to put it with. I have seen a couple of other bloggers style it and look fab so was not deterred.

I had a night out planned and wanted to give this dress its time to shine and so went looking on ebay for things to put with it. I came across this beautiful handmade fabric rose brooch for under £10! I actually found quite a few by Lorianna. It was hard choosing which one to go for!








Brooch - Ebay by Lorianna Large Plaid Pin £7.90 
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Simply Be
Earrings - SummerBlue Jewelry
Glasses - Vintage Ray Ban via ebay


Check out more Lorianna Brooches & Hats on ebay HERE. All are handmade with silks, wools and beads they would make perfect Valentines or Birthday gifts for your loved ones or even just treat yourself. They really are well crafted and unique. Priced from £4.95-£12.99. Below are just a few available now on ebay.



This Brooch was kindly gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That dress looks absolutely stunning on you, makes me want to buy one! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed