Budget Bridal - Lipstick

Monday, January 25, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE

It has been a while since I have done a Budget Bridal post but this one is rather fun! This Lady V London dress has been made in this print in quite a few colours now but this is my favourite. When I first saw it I knew it would make a pretty and fun Wedding dress or any occasion dress. This is the Isabella style and the best shape for my body that I have tried from Lady V. It has lots of room for the bust and as it flares out has lots of room for hips and bum too. This print is not available now but keep an eye out for more colour combinations as you never know! There are always new prints to choose from.

Lulu Guinness has a lipstick bag that is around £300 and I am never going to spend that much on a novelty bag or any bag! I took to ebay my first stop for designer copies and found this beauty for under £17! I know total bargain for such an iconic bag that goes perfectly with this dress.







Dress - Lady V London Red Lips On Cream Isabella dress size 28/30 £22
Bag - Lipstick Bag Ebay £16.95
Shoes - New Look old
Glasses - ebay £30
Fascinator - Accessorize £6
Earrings - Summerblue Jewelry
Brooch - Desperate Beatnik
Bangle - New Look old
Patch on Fascinator - Janine Basil

TOTAL - Under £100.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed