Retro & Robot Reboot

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I wore this today to run a few errands out and about with the family. It was a pretty chilly day and so I wore my black leggings but will be wearing this skirt in Summer to get the most wear out of it.

The skirt is actually a modified dress. I bought 3 of the same dress from SWAK in the USA as I loved the vintage prints but sadly they were way too short in the bust and very large everywhere else. I sold one and had the other 2 just sitting in a corner. When I got Interrobang Art to make me some skirts recently I asked if she did alterations and she does so I had her cut the dresses up and add elastic waist so I now have 2 very cool retro skirts I can actually wear!

The top is from Simply Be and came in a pack of 3 of various colours and was in a sale. The brooch is a little wooden robot by Ladybirdlikes. I have a few of her brooches. I added some earrings from Desperate Beatnik. The orange and blue glitter goes well with my glasses and the skirt!






Skirt - SWAK Collar dress size 4x $49.99 / Altered by Interrobang Art
Brooch - Ladybirdlikes etsy £10
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik etsy
Bangle - Gift
Glasses - Vintage

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed