Hard Rock Grrrl Hang

Monday, October 26, 2015

When I know I am going to be in Edinburgh I try to arrange a Fat Grrrl Hang for Ladies in and around Edinburgh to meet each other and hopefully make new friends to do fun stuff with in the North. Sadly I did not have a great turnout this time even with lots of ladies saying they were coming then either having issues or illness or just not showing up.

I had arranged for the meet to be held at Hard Rock Cafe in Edinburgh and booked a table when their policy is not to let people book on weekends. They made an exception for us since so many had planned on coming. As you can see only the four of us actually turned up. Future meets might include a deposit for booking. I intend to be in Edinburgh for Christmas and a fee will no doubt be necessary to book at that time of year.

Anyway on to the good stuff! The @HardRockCafeEdinbrugh staff were more than accommodating even with out few quests. It was busy but there was always someone close by for those cocktail orders and to answer any questions.

The lovely Amanda (@AmandaApparel) whom I met at the Curve Fashion Fest weekend in Manchester lives in Edinburgh and was eager to meet local.  Kirsty (@Kiki_ormiston) and I have been friends on instagram for a while and I was so happy she made it out! Kirsty (@Kurst_inwonderland) travelled down from Aberdeen on the train and arrived a little later but we were so glad she made the trip to hang out with us! Follow these ladies on instagram.





We went for the large cocktails and got a free glass to take home. I only manages to drink one of these but boy was it good! 





There was so much choice for food and I was not super hungry but still managed to demolish this amazing cheesy dip and side order of mac and cheese.


Our eyes were way bigger than our bellies when it came to desert. We were told this was large but we did not expect is to be HUGE! None of us managed more than a few bites before we had reached our limit.


I may go back just for cocktails and this desert! 

Thank you to the kind and delicious host The Hard Rock Cafe Edinburgh! Thank you to the lovely ladies who made it out for the afternoon! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again soon! 

-------------------------

Don't forget to VOTE for your fave bloggers in the Curvee Awards! Link on the right.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed