Pumpkins & Cats

Friday, October 09, 2015

Another Halloween post today! Lots more to come! This outfit is all thanks to Interrobang Art & Fashion. The lovely Christina makes clothes and art and sells on her website and through etsy. What is even better is she is in Bristol so no customs fees!!! Christina also does alterations and custom orders. I have 3 more skirts from her that I had made from fabric I found on Google while searching Halloween Fabric UK and Glasses Fabric UK.

This skirt is a longer length as I wear skirts high, so cost a little more for the extra fabric. It has a very stretchy elastic waist and this is size XL 24/28 but she does make sizes S-XXL which is a 6-34. You could probably request bigger but the XXL is very large and stretchy and would fit most.

As soon as I saw this fabric on the @interrobangart instagram I fell in love and placed an order. I had been following her for a while and know a couple of people who have had dresses made and I am a sucker for a good print!

The fabric is cotton and all  details are given on the sale pages for each item. I love adding to my Halloween inspired wardrobe and this is a star in my Collection!






Tshirt - ebay last year
Boots - Yours Clothing old
Headscarf - Asos £6
Glasses - EyeBuyDirect
Earrings - SummerBlueJewelry etsy


Check out Interrobang Art on etsy HERE 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you look amazing <3 I need more Halloween wear! I leave my Halloween decor up all year round haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, the Halloween queen!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed