Rad To The Bone

Thursday, October 15, 2015

I really don't know why this is the first time I am wearing this dress because I have had it for almost a year! It is from Modcloth and it glows in the dark!!! The cardi is by Banned Apparel and I bought it from ebay for around £25. I a, loving these Halloween inspired posts and have a few more for you.

Franklin and I are matching today with out glow skeleton outfits. The bag is a kids Trick or Treat bag from Sainsburys but it goes so well with this outfit and was only a few pounds.






Cardi - Banned Apparel via ebay
Dress - Modcloth 4xl $89.99
Socks - The Big Bloomers Company
Shoes - Fantasma via PinUp Girl Clothing
Glasses - Rayban Vintage via ebay
Hair Bone - ebay
Bag - Sainsburys

Franklin - Tshirt Sainsburys


I have been nominated for 2 awards and your vote would really mean a lot to me! Please take 30 seconds to click through to the voting page. Thank you x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed