Grrrl Gang

Sunday, October 18, 2015


I am visiting family in Edinburgh this week which means Franklin gets to pend time with his Grandma & Grandad and I get to take lovely blog photos between these lovely creatures.

This is what I wore to meet some lovely Scottish based fat babes. This is my second Interrobang Art Halloween skirt. I found this fabric online and asked Christina to make me a midi skirt with it. I am wearing the XL and it still has room for stretch at the waist. I teamed it with my ever so versatile Scarlett & Jo top I got from Styles.

I have been looking for comfy and wide fit boots for winter that fit my fat ankles and found these on the Simply Be website. They have an inside zip that I can just zip up but they have a stripe fabric inside that means they can be worn folded over and not zipped all the way up too. The sole is rubber and very squishy and cushioned. They are leather look and also come in a dark red and navy.

my brooch is from Betenoirejewelleryy and is a leopard double heart with banner thar says Grrrl Gang.






Top - Scarlet & Jo size 24
Skirt - Interrobangart size XL 
Boots - Simply Be 
Brooch - Betenoirejewellery
Glasses - London Retro via Georgia Grogan


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed