Twinkle Twinkle

Friday, May 06, 2016

As a plus size woman my fingers are also bigger and finding rings can be an issue. I only recently found out my ring size when I got engaged. I have not been someone who buys rings as I thought my size would not have anything pretty to offer.

Ohhh how wrong I was! I found Harry Fay through twitter and had a good look through their website and was very pleasantly surprised at what was available and the sizes they offered. All the rings are Sterling Silver and come in sizes G-Z+3

I have to admit it was hard to choose just one ring to review! I opted for this beautiful Star ring with Sapphire centre stone. It has a vintage look to it and art deco feel which I love.

I wanted it go on my middle finger but only knew the size of my ring finger so if like me you need help finding out your ring size just check out the website for a guide on how to measure your finger.

The prices are very reasonable for such lovely pieces in larger sizes and they arrive in a pretty gift box. They also do Engagement Rings and some other Jewellery as well as Mens Rings

You can get 10% off your first order by subscribing to their newsletter.







------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of my favourites from the Harry Fay website. 
You can see for yourself why it was so hard to choose!!! 





This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed