Graffiti & Cake

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

For my last day in Manchester and after all the fun The Curve Fashion Festival Debz, Amanda, Lottie and myself dragged ourselves out for some Breakfast and bumped in to more bloggers! We get everywhere! We then had a wander along to Home Sweet Home for more food and some of the best cake I have ever had in my mouth or seen with my eyes.

We stopped by some of the wonderful graffiti covered walls to take photos because that is what bloggers do when they are presented with pretty and fun walls to pose in front of.

I loved hanging out with these ladies and look forward to more fun times in the future.


Sonic Wall


Hamburger


Splat!


Good Boy


Myself & Amanda


Debz & Lottie


Some of the crazy awesome cake on offer at Home Sweet Home!


Drool!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed