Nice Curtain Dress

Saturday, September 12, 2015


I love a vintage print and all the 70s stuff around just now has me quite excited. I model myself on the Granny look or Advanced Style and when I saw this dress on the Asos Curve website I had to have it! It is so retro and I can image my Grandma having curtains in this print in her house back in the day. This is a thick polyester so has the look and feel of vintage and is very cozy for the colder months coming soon. The sleeves are a little long but I just turned them under. I love skater dresses and want all the skater dresses in all the prints!

These shoes were a cute find in Asda at only £14. They are quite roomy even for my wide feet and are very comfortable. No blisters! I got them in this burgundy and black patent.

Are you loving or loathing the 70s revival in fashion?







Dress - Asos Curve Paisley dress size 26 £24
Leggings - Yours Clothing Navy Leggings size 24 £10
Shoes - Asda £14
Belt - Asos Curve
Glasses - VintageEyeGlassesCat etsy
Brooch - I made & sell Here


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed