Relaxed Stripes

Friday, May 29, 2015

I love anything striped and usually it is a nautical look with blue and white but this Yours dress is black and white stripes which I thought was interesting! Red is usually my go to colour for accessories.

A red belt and red lips is all the accessories I really need but added this gorgeous heart glitter brooch and earrings I got from SummerBlueJewelry

I wore this for filming my interview for the tv documentary I am part of about Plus Size Brides. It was being filmed in my living room which is why I am rocking Birks.

Franklin decided he wanted to be in a photo.






Dress - Yours Stripe dress size 26/28 £35 
Leggings - Asos Curve
Belt - from another dress
Birks - Costco
Earrings - SummerBlueJewelry
Boy - I made this! Franklin 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed