Tartan Christmas

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

 This outfit is what I wore to do some last minute Christmas shopping at Meadowhall or MeadowHELL as some call it at this time of year.

It is always super warm shopping there but it is pretty cold getting there so I decided to wear this sleeveless dress and cardi combo. It was actually perfect as i only started to overheat just as I was finished shopping. 

The dress is a stretchy material but quite odd and the Tartan is printed onto it. I am not sure how well this will wash. Update later. It is quite short even on my 5'3" frame. The cardi is from Primark last winter but I got it at one of the Leeds Plus Size Clothes Swaps. (Sheffield Swap in March! Details to come)

My hubby snapped these shots just before I left and Franklin wanted in on the action. 






Dress - New Look Inspire Check Skater dress size 26 £19.99
Leggings - Asos Curve size 22
Cardi - Leeds Plus Size Clothes Swap
Shoes - New Look
Necklace - Betenoirejewellery custom



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed