elila gold

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Something a little more revealing for this post! I found Elila on twitter and had a look at their range as they are one of the few brands that make bras for larger boobs and backs. Having a 42jj bust is difficult when trying to find supportive, comfortable, pretty or sexy bras and sets. I contacted Elila and was told to measure myself and had a bit of trouble figuring out my size as Elila have a different size chart. I told them my usual size in Elomi brand and they sent me some sizes to try.

I found the bras very well made with comfortable wide straps and side support. The underwired version has great coverage and gave me bust a good lift. Since there is a 4 clasp closure I find I was able to pull the bra down further at the back than usual and it didn't roll up like bras usually would on me. The fabric is smooth and feels lovely and sexy with the leopard print. I am wearing the 44H.








I also tried the non underwire version. I tend to buy underwire bras as I like the shape and support I get from them but wanted to show how it fit on my body. As before the coverage is great. The straps on this version are not stretchy so have more support. They are a satin material and are wide enough that they sit comfortably on the shoulder. I am wearing the 46J






These pants are super comfy and great coverage. The leg holes are the perfect size for my legs! no gaping which happens with most pants. The material is stretchy but has support and feels lovely and smooth. I am wearing the 5xl and I can't seem to find them on the UK sites yet but hopefully they will be soon and I can buy them in all the colours.


To purchase Elila in the UK from AmpleBosom
Canada & USA from Kohls

These items were gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for this post! I really struggle to find a good supportive and pretty bra for my girls, so going to check Elila out now! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed