Simply Sweet Tooth

Monday, September 02, 2013

I have seen a few posts recently of this dress so I am sure you all know its by the lovely stylish Lauren from Pocket Rocket and was designed by her for Simply Be during the Blogger Take Over. As soon as I saw this dress I wanted it but £45 is a bit out of my price range at the moment so I waited and hoped it would still be available in my size when it went on sale. It did and now it is mine!

The dress is a thick jersey material so even though it looks like the perfect summer dress it will be a great winter warmer in my wardrobe. With the summer theme it will make those dark cold days that little bit brighter. The ice cream image is just so cute and such a fat girl thing to love. Food themed clothing is such a great thing.








Dress - Simply Be - Pocket Rocket size 24 £23
Leggings - Sainsburys size 22 £6
Belt - Matalan £4
Boots - Primark £5
Teeth Necklace - Charcoal Designs 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I so wish I suited the dress, I love the ice cream print x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed