Autumn Daze - Plus North Day Outfit

Monday, September 09, 2013

I spotted this on ebay and it was a terrible blurred picture but it was dirt cheap and I loved the Autumn colours so took a chance. It is a super lightweight fabric and perfect fit over my bust. It is vintage and had a strong perfumed old lady smell to it so it went straight in the wash.
I am having a little love affair with flower prints just now. Maybe its being a mum and thinking back to what my mum wore when I was little. She always had on long floaty skirts and loved a knee high boot. She also had a passion for polka dots which must be where I got my love of them from.

This was my Day outfit for Plus North Manchester (more posts on the event to come!) it is lovely and light and kept me cool and as it is vintage there was less chance of showing up wearing the same as someone else. Evening outfit post to come also!

Sorry for the not great quality bathroom pic.


Dress - vintage via ebay 
Belt - Matalan xl £4
Necklace - Matalan £3
Shoes - New Look 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this dress and would never have guessed it was an ebay find! It really suits you too. You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a charming dress! How much did you get it for off eBay? I never win when I bid! :(

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed